Sep 28, 2007

Anti-white discrimination

Yet a new instance of anti-white discrimination. A 15 Yo Girl who has been denied the possibility of following a journalism workshop because she's white.

I've been asking myself if I shouldn't add a "anti-white discrimination" section to the directory. But It's a lot of work to begin tracking down all these instances over several years.... I guess this one will go in the Teen trouble section...

I posted the "disclaimer" on "reverse" expressions on this blog : Brave New World Watch
One last tought, I found this news item which sums up how rapidly is immigration increasing in Europe. This Concerns the UK, but the same thing is happening all over. Actually, "immigration" is no longer an appropriate term: "Population replacement" is more accurate.

THE number of people from black and ethnic minority communities in Kettering has risen by more than 60 per cent in six years, prompting calls for better multicultural facilities.
From 2001 to 2007, the number of people from these backgrounds rose from 2,706 to 4,400 – more than five per cent of the borough's population.

No comments: